Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Minecraft Blog Week 3

Term 3 was pretty good; There was more room around our room, I made a bridge over to the farm, and our world was really coming together. The only downside for me is that I wasn't able to finish my goal; to finish at least 1 bridge and get some more going. I got asked to make a bridge to the farm, but I couldn't finish that one or the other bridge that I was working on.

We have really been doing a good job, I think.We've been using the chat box quite often, looking at our landscape in our world ( even inter-dimensionally; someone went to the nether!) , asking for help, giving tutorials, and doing a 'very high standard' of our builds.
Overall, we're doing pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. My two stars is you said all your upsides and you including how you made a bridge to a diffrent build group ( the farm ). My wish is to add more detail

    ReplyDelete