Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Minecraft Blog Week 2

Week 2 has been, and honestly, I think we did better progress than last time. We did some planning on paper, I changed my bridges to make them go underwater (and so you could see down under) but it was 2 blocks below so fish and squids go still go through.
PhotoPhoto
We made a padlet about how our session went. Down below is what I said.
It's definitely true what I said, as my underwater bridges were hard to make, due to all the water inside. You were walking on Nether quartz blocks and stairs, while glass walls and roofs let you see all the fishy and stuff like that, with some glowstone on the ceiling and floor. Soon I'm gonna encourage
gary-george to use the same style build.

What everyone else said is down below. (It's interactive; just like you're on padlet.com







1 comment:

  1. Zain can you please finish the bridge that you are building

    ReplyDelete