In week 1, our first shot, it went pretty well. We did a few things before we got there, including:
- Setting up our build ideas and groups for them ( all are on the 'Wants and Needs T-chart' pic below)
- Thought where we would place our needs at our land
- Made a line of 10 being the most confident and 3 being the least confident, so groups could be fair in minecraft intelligence
- Planned what and how we could include in our builds e.g. a kitchen for the hotel
- Figured we'd make a minecraft treaty, and if we broke a rule out of the treaty, there would be consequences
- Started up our world, had a quick play, mess, and look around, then began the building!
I'm really happy we're able to do this, 'cause I'm the #1 fan of minecraft, and I've always wanted to play in a multiplayer world and build with others like this!